Italtrike La Cosa Pigiama: Leopard
La cosa Pigiama, the sustainable ride-on for toddlers from 1-6yo. A classic toy made with recycled and sustainable materials.
The cute four colourways inspired by animals of the savannah are made of soft GRS-certified felt, made from the recycling of 2.3 PET plastic bottles. The body is made from at least 30% recycled and recyclable polymers, as the whole ‘la cosa’ line. With la cosa Pigiama children will learn balance on a moving product, to push and stop with their legs, to coordinate with their body and to take the direction of their journey. Sturdy ride on for kids with silent rubber wheels and intuitive steering: a perfect combination for children’s first rides and trips, even in small spaces. #ASustainableDreamCameTrue
- Suggested age: 1-6 years;
- Very silent, compact, extremely easy-handling;
- Rubber-coated wheels that leave no marks on the floors. The two front-wheels have full 360° rotation so to be able to move and enjoy riding it even in small spaces;
- Rounded shockproof shape;
- Soft felt lining, made from the recycling of 2.3 PET plastic bottles;
- The plastic parts are made of a polymer composed of a minimum of 30% recycled and recyclable plastic at the end of the product’s life;
- Secret storage under the first trike for toddler’s seat;
- La cosa Pigiama is suitable for wooden floors;
- “Italtrike Safety First”, Roll-over protection system;
- Assembling process: it is ready to play once the handlebar is installed;
- Tested to withstand up to 50 kg;
- Compliance with Australian/New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS ISO 8124);
- Made in Italy
99% assembled, just click in the handlebars, and go!
Height: 22 cm, Width: 22 cm, Depth: 48.5cm, Seat height: 21 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.