Italtrike 12 inch Racing Trike - Monaco - Blue/Cream
The Racing tricycle is the full optional sports trike of the Classic collection by Italtrike. Ideal for learning balance and stability on a three wheels vehicle, at first pushed by an adult with the rear parent control bar; afterwards it’s perfect for coordinating arms with legs circular movement.
The Racing Tricycle has a sturdy painted steel frame, chrome-plated handlebars, a handbrake for rougher terrain, a comfortable and ergonomic seat that can be moved forward other 2 positions. On the back there is a rear compartment for carrying small toys. The wheels are solid and anti-puncture; the front wheel has a "freewheel" system to allow children to rest their feet on the pedals when pushed and avoid spinning and bumping their legs; when children are independent, the wheel can be locked and becomes a classic tricycle wheel, allowing them to pedal forwards, brake and pedal backwards. The Racing Italtrike tricycle is a product with a sporty design that recalls the colour and the atmosphere of Formula 1 tracks: Monaco, Brooklands, Monza and Hockenheim.
In small words:
- Age: 2-5 years old
- Saddle high: 33 cm fixed, adjustable in 3 position
- Tricycle with powder-coated iron frame;
- Height-adjustable chrome-plated steel handlebars;
- Handlebars with safety steering lock;
- Anti-slip rubber grips;
- Wide robust plastic and comfortable saddle, adjustable in 3 horizontal positions;
- Sturdy solid anti-puncture rubber wheels;
- Front wheel with sturdy coloured pedals;
- Front wheel with "free wheel" system, it spins freely when an adult pushes the tricycle;
- Mudguard on front wheel;
- Large and robust rear container
- Rear handbrake;
- The best sports trike complies with European Toy Safety Regulations (EN 71, parts 1, 2, 3)
- Made in Italy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.