CORE Street Helmet - Black/White - S/M
CORE creates and designs products to meet the needs of athletes in the action sports world.
The CORE® Street Helmet is one of the best looking and fitting helmets on the market with a focus on comfort and style. All CORE® helmets are moulded on a classic low profile skate helmet design with boxed ear cut-outs with a lip on the rear. This helmet is suitable for riders of all abilities from complete beginners to the worlds best pro riders, perfect for hitting up your local skatepark or riding your bike.
This CORE Street Helmet has been designed with comfort as a priority, we have replaced the traditional foam helmet padding with our NEW CORE Luxe Pads. The Lux Pads are enclosed in our custom super soft material to give you the best fitting helmet possible whilst absorbing sweat from riding in the process. All helmets come with two different sized Lux Pads that fit in securely with velcro inside the helmet to make sure you get that perfect fitting helmet.
CORE® Street Helmet Features
- Lightweight EPS polystyrene foam lining
- Luxe Pads: Super comfy 3 pieces removable & washable comfort pads
- Premium low profile snug fit
- ABS outer shell
- 11 heat reducing air vents
- 3 point durable nylon strap
- Size adjustable chin straps with red safety buckle
- Classic low profile skate helmet design
- Big CORE® logo on rear of the helmet
- Small CORE® logo on the front right of the helmet
- Woven logo on the ear strap
- Weight 400g
- Safety certificate: AUS/NZ Bicycle helmets
- XS/S = 48-54cm
- S/M = 55-58cm
- L/XL = 59-61cm
Measuring Head size :Use a tape cloth, measure (in cm) the circumference across the forehead, about 1 inch above the eyes and over the ears around the head, read the size where the tape joins.
WARNING! Not suitable for motorised and high-speed vehicles such as motorbikes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.