CORE SL2 Forged Scooter Deck 5 x 20 - HarfBartz (Black/Chrome)
Coming in at 5 wide by 20, we believe this to be the best size dimensions for skatepark riding. The SL2 is a fully park orientated deck designed to be lighter, smaller and therefore a whole lot better for this style of riding. The SL2 Has been fully tested by our very own Jack Ward and Brandon Tang and they have definitely put it through a beating.
With our Brand new Forged Head tube, the SL2 is incredibly strong whilst still being lightweight. We have taken away all unnecessary weight without compromising its strength. This forged head tube features cut outs from all angles: front, back, side to side and even the bottom. The Nylon brake is still as reliable as ever but this time comes with a 6mm bolt. Extra strength accompanied with ease. Say goodbye to rounded brake bolts!
- Deck: 5inch Wide x 20inch Long
- Concave: 3 degree
- Neck Tube: Brand new forged Neck
- Dropouts: Angled Dropout with removable nylon box ends
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Special Feature: ST Weight reducing cutouts, Nylon Box ends
- Head Tube: 83 degree Angle with Weight Reducing Cut Out
- Brake: CORE Nylon Single 6mm Bolt Scooter Brake
- Grip tape: CORE Pre cut SL2 Grip tape
- Weight: 1.3kG
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.