BOGOLOG Tetherball Soccer Game & App
The clever soccer training game and APP! Kids today are enthralled with their smart phones, which does nothing for their physical health or their waistlines. So why not make physical exercise an integral part of playing with their phone app?!
BOGOLOG’s inventor, Adi Mekonen grew up in Ethiopia and played the Tetherball (similar to totem tennis tetherball) in his childhood using a plastic water bottle. Adi's vision was to present this game to the world with improvement of advanced App technology. BOGOLOG is the first tetherball in the world that has a special soccer training App, improving your child’s soccer skills while they have fun.... with one or multi-player modes.
What's in the box?
- Universal smartphone holder
- Height adjustable pole
- Rotating disk, connected to a rope
- Durable soccer ball connected to rope
- Pump and needle
- High density polypropylene Base (fill with sand or water)
- Base also doubles as a storage box and carry case
How do you play?
- Download the BOGOLOG APP to your smartphone
- Insert your smartphone into the BOGOLOG holder
- Choose your game type: Single Player, Multiplayer, Digital Training coach
- Start playing!
- Click here YouTube "How to Play" Bogolog
- Single Player Challenge, Multi-Person challenges, Trainer Challenge
- Statistics to track improvement
- Score keeping
- Motion, direction and location sensors
- Vocal coaching
- Connectivity with remote players
- Tournament and trophies
BOGOLOG brings a fun app into the playground for real physical play that’s monitored, coached, and even played interactively through remote social networks. Recommended age 6+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.