Core PROTECTION Street Pro Knee Pads -Black Grey (M)
CORE designs products to meet the needs of the action sport super-pros. Skateboarders, scooter riders or BMX-ers, can trust this quality brand to deliver preium well thought out products.
An essential product for any skatepark rider, the CORE Street Knee Pad! A pad that has been tried and tested by our pro team over the course of a year, you know this pad can handle whatever you throw at it! Coming in with 1/2″ of EVA foam perfectly foamed to both fit and mould around your knee, these pads will provide excellent comfort and fitting. These pads also feature spandex lined top strap for flexibility when fitting to accommodate all riders choice of tightness when using them. The pad itself is constructed of breathable neoprene for better ventilation and comfort. Also featuring a bottom fitted pull strap for extra comfortability and a hardened plastic cap you simply can’t go wrong with these pads.
CORE Knee Pad Features
- Ideal for skatepark use.
- Hardshell construction for maximum protection.
- 2-ply anatomical EVA foam padding.
- Lycra stretch interior for maximum comfort.
- Slip-on design back enclosure with a ventilating hole.
- Adjustable upper & lower straps for a secure fit.
- Allows users to slide out of tricks preventing abrasive injuries.
- Certification: CE EN 14120
- Weight 260g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.