RAWK R1 RETRO 40 inch Drop-Through Longboard
The Rawk R1 Retro is the embodiment of a laidback cruiser longboard with it's 40inch (101.6 cm) length and 9.75inch (24.76 cm) full Canadian maple deck. The unique flex will give you a smooth ride, even on less than smooth roads and surfaces. The CNC-milled drop-throughs make for an easy to ride longboard, positioning you close to the ground, providing a more exciting, stable, and safe ride. The styling and design of the board will also help you find the ideal footing, making it easier to ride and slide. The Rawk R1 Retro is the perfect longboard for both the ambitious beginner, as well as more advanced level riders. Experience the mellow longboarding ride, you would expect from more premium named brands, listed at much higher price levels.
- 100\% CANADIAN MAPLE, 8 PLY, DROP-THROUGH LONGBOARD DECK
- DECK DIMENSIONS 40 X 9.75 INCH
- MEDIUM CONCAVE DECK
- RAWK GRIP TAPE WITH BRANDING
- DECK UNDERSIDE – NATURAL MAPLE WOOD WITH HEAT TRANSFER GRAPHIC APPLICATION
- TRUCK – RAWK 7 INCH DROP-THROUGH WITH REVERSE KINGPIN. NATURAL RAW FINISH.
- WHEELS – RAWK PU CAST, 70 X 51 MM, SHR 78A DUROMETER
- BEARINGS - ABEC 7
- TRUCK BUSHINGS – PU CAST 87A DUROMETER
- SETUP – PRE-ASSEMBLED
- RAWK STICKER
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.