ITALTRIKE La Cosa 1 Fire Truck ride on
The Italtrike La Cosa 1 vehicles is the first truck for toddler allowing children to move in a simple and intuitive way from the first year of life up to 6 years old.
They will be experiencing different balancing sensations by moving around indoor and outdoor, as well as in small spaces. What is the best surface to ride with La Cosa 1? Any flat and smooth surface. La Cosa 1 has been designed to learn how to coordinate movements while playing.
Children learn in complete autonomy to steer left and right with body movements, using their feet and legs to push and stop. Made of polymer from recycled and recyclable plastics which makes La cosa a very strond and durable ride-on, made to last. It is a functional and attractive design object with super silent and clean wheels and a practical secreat storage compartment under the seat.
- Suggested age: 1- 6 years;
- Seat high is 21 cm;
- Very silent, compact, extremely easy-handling;
- The Italtrike La Cosa 1 have rubber-coated wheels that leave no marks on the floors.
- The two front-wheels have full 360° rotation so to be able to move and enjoy riding it even in small spaces
- Rounded shockproof shape;
- The plastic parts are made of a polymer composed of a minimum of 30\% recycled and recyclable plastic at the end of the car for toddler's life;
- Secret storage under the car for toddler’s seat
- Suitable for wooden floors
- Roll-over protection system;
- Assembling process: it is ready to play once the handlebar is installed;
- Tested to withstand up to 50kg;
- The truck for toddler Compliance with European Toy Safety Regulations (EN 71, parts 1, 2, 3);
- Made in Italy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.