The GLOBBER ONE K E-MOTION 10 scooter is the perfect scooter for kids and teens.
- Adjustable steering column
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
- High-tech conception, durable material, strong and sustainable
- Trendy e-mobility device, environmentally friendly, no gas emission
- 140mm front wheel with nylon rim/PU
- 150W motor integrated into the 127mm rear wheel/ solid puncture-free tyre
- The "kick start" mode engages the motor when user is pushes the scooter up to 5km/h
- The electronic pressure sensor placed on the deck allows intuitive control and makes acceleration and braking very easy
- Braking systems:
Mechanical foot brake located on the rear wheel (mud guard pressed on the rear wheel)
Neutral motor position is activated when pressing rear mud guard
Maximum Speed: 12 km/ h (depending on the user weight)
Autonomy: 5-6km (depending on the weight and slope; flat or hilly terrain)
Maximum slope: 10°
Max conditions using temperature: 40 °C
Motor power: 150 W motor integrated in the rear wheel
Rotation per minute: 800 RPM
Battery: Lithium, fireproof casing / 21.6 Volts
Battery charging cycles: from 500 to 800 cycles
Charger: Input Tension 110/240 V - 50/60 Hz & Output tension 42V - 0.8A
Charging time: +/- 3 hours
Sealing level for battery case: IP54
E-scooter weight: 6.2 kg
Minimum height of user: From 1.3 m to 1.5 m
Minimum age of user: 8 years+
Max. weight allowance: 50 kg
The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn’t permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Outthere users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.